Sunday, March 27, 2011

Food Intake - Day Seven

Diet Pepsi

1 Baby Bella (The last of a bag purchased at Costco)

1 Banana

10 Chocolate Chip cookies

I am now going to blame someone other than myself for my food intake...The Pioneer Woman. I know she didn't shove the food in my mouth, but I'm addicted to her website and the companion, Tasty Kitchen. I curse the day and the friend who directed me to The Pioneer Woman website. Today was probably the fifth time in two months that I've made Malted Milk Chocolate Chip cookies. They are wonderful. Throughout the day I ate at least 10, count 'em, 10... it's the number I'm admitting to.

1 Stir Fry beef & veggie bowl w/white rice

1 Mint ice cream sandwich (Skinny Cow...after all the cookies this seems even more ridiculous)

Tomorrow is Sunday. Day of rest. I need it because I'm pretty tired from all this eating.  It's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment