Monday, March 21, 2011

Food For The Day

I'm going to try an experiment to see if I can shame myself into eating a healthier diet. Maybe if I actually write down what I eat, I can see the folly of my ways in print and change my bad habits. I'm going to try it for a month...I think...the shame may be to great to bear.

Sunday
Diet Pepsi
Banana
Baby Bella Cheese
(The kind wrapped in a little wax wheel that you peel off...yum)
Colby Cheese Stick
Handful of Pretzels
(probably ten...I should have counted...note to self...next time count pretzels)
Handful of Pretzels
Baby Bella Cheese
(At least an hour elapsed between the handfuls...is that right?...of pretzels)
Klondike Ice Cream Sandwich
Klondike Ice Cream Sandwich
(Yes, I ate two right in a row...only minutes apart)
Nuts
(I opened a new jar of mixed nuts from Costco which I'm now forced to eat since they quit carrying the big cans of Macadamia Nuts...which I'm heartbroken about. I ate sever handfuls of mostly Cashews, Pecans, and Macadamias...of which there are far too few. I don't really like the Almonds and Brazil nuts but after I've picked out the ones I want, I'll eat those too.)
Rib Eye Steak
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potato's
(I spell checked this and chose this option for potato's rather than potatoes...seems wrong to have a toe at the end of your potato...I'm too lazy to actually check and find the correct plural.)
Peas
Fudge Bar
Fudge Bar
(These weren't minutes apart, there was at least a half an hour between them. I think that's an improvement right there.)

Day One has ended. Day Two has begun.

This is probably not the dumbest thing I've done but I may prove myself wrong...it's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment