Thursday, March 24, 2011

Food Intake - Day Five

Diet Pepsi
1 Banana
1 Baby Bella
10 Jelly Beans (red & white)
1 York Peppermint Patty (mini)

I was doing really good until I started on the jelly beans.

1 Dark Chocolate Milky Way bit
1 Twix mini bit
20 or 30 Almonds
6 or 8 jelly beans
1 Lays Potato Chip lunch size bag

20 (I'm guessing because they were halves) Cashews
5 or 6 Almonds
1 Costco dog grilled on white bread (I'm sooo white trash)
2 Fudge Bars

I start my weekend on Day Six and made the husband bring the Pilates machine in from the shed. (Doesn't everyone keep them there?) I'm going to try to actually use it instead of just letting the cats sleep on it. Why do cats always want to sleep on anything new or different in the room? I'm also debating whether to try the low carb thing. Looking back on my daily diet, it seems like a long shot. Maybe I could switch it up, one day low carb, the next day low cal...I know I'm grasping at straws here, but then again that's what I do....it's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment