Monday, April 11, 2011

The Return of Food

I kind of quit the whole food listing for two reasons.  One, it was kind of embarrassing seeing in print all the junk I eat, and two, it was even more embarrassing that seeing it in print and being embarrassed didn't stop me from eating all the junk.  How stoopid is that???

Now I'm going to actually try to focus on not eating soooo much junk food and try to eat a little healthier.  So starting today, I brought an Asian Pear, cheese, and un-roasted pecans to work for snacks.  I will be strong.  I will be strong...I will be....

P.S.  I also brought an opened bag of Nestles Chocolate/Butterfinger eggs and Fun Sized M&M's from a birthday party yesterday.  BUT...I don't plan to eat them.  I'm putting them in the office candy box.

P.S.S.  I hate it when people use the wrong words for things...like when people say "weary" when what they mean is "wary"...(I heard it on the Real Housewives this morning...what can I say...I'm hooked).  I know it's petty, but it bugs me...it's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment