Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday

So here's the food intake for Monday...again I failed miserably

Less than a handful of pecans
1 Asian Pear
1 Baby Bella
Handful of almonds
Handful of almonds
Handful of almonds
1 Butterfinger Egg (this is really small)
2 Hershey's Rabbits (these are really small too)
1 York Peppermint Patty - (again...really really small)
1 Hershey's Rabbit (still small)
1 Costco Dog on a slice of white bread (almost no mayo w/ketchup)
1 Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich (this was wonderful)
1 Klondike Ice Cream Sandwich (why didn't I just stop with the Skinny Cow?)

Could have been worse...I guess.

After work I went & rode.  So at least I got some exercise lifting the saddle.  Sometimes I like to fool myself and think that riding is good exercise but really...the horse is the only one who gets much of a workout.  I try to do a lot of posting thinking somehow it's gonna make my ass smaller...so far, no such luck. 

When I finished riding I stopped at the gas station...this is the first day of the Homobile boycott...and maybe the last.  Fuck me runnin'...diesel fuel was $4.39 a gallon...and that was the cheapest place I could find.  So, figure the truck gets around 20mpg...the Homobile gets 50mpg...I don't know how long I can hold out...just to make a point.  And the sad thing is, The Husband doesn't even know I'm boycotting his precious vehicle so basically, I'm only making a point...to myself.  How stoopid is that???

The good news is that the silence has ended at home so that's a plus.  And we have to have pie tomorrow at work for a co-worker's birthday.  We use any excuse to have pie..with ice cream...or cake and ice cream...or pastries.  Weekly meetings are simply another excuse to eat...we never actually accomplish anything or learn anything of value.  It's the same at every workplace I think.  Managers think they need to have meetings to tell worker bees things they already know.  Worker bees (like me) just use meetings as an excuse to eat.  Worker bees just smile and nod at the manager and think...just shut the fuck up and let us eat without having to listen to your useless drivel...it's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment