Saturday, June 18, 2016

It Sounds Wrong

I just saw a TV commercial for Nathan's hot dogs celebrating their 100th anniversary.  It's not that I begrudge them their celebration because I don't. In fact, I think it's quite an achievement to keep a business going that long. Plus, I like their hot dogs.

It looked like a carnival atmosphere with booths set up, hot dog eating contests, and a giant slide for kids to play on...a slide that looked like a giant hot dog.

Immediately in my head I hear kids saying things like...

"Mommy, Mommy, look at that big weenie."
"Mommy I want to ride the weiner."
"I want to go slide down the big weiner".
"Can we go ride the weenie slide now?"

Is it just me or doesn't that sound just a little bit cringe worthy???  It's the stoopidist thing...

Pee. Ess.  If it's just me, please don't tell me...because that would mean the problem is totally in my head and this early in the morning I'm just not ready to acknowledge yet another weird thing about myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment