Thursday, November 1, 2018

WWTC

This has nothing to do with wrestling...but that's what I immediately thought of when I saw the title typed out. It's the World Wide Thankfulness Challenge. Starting today and throughout the month of November, you're supposed to write down things you're thankful for on a daily basis.

Never having been one to "journal" my innermost feelings or deeply ponder the mysteries of the universe, it's kinda surprising that I decided to do this. I signed up on the FB World Wide 30-day Thankfulness Challenge Group page to do it, but since I've never actually posted anything on FB, I figured it would be easier for me to do it here.

When I stop & think about it's a little overwhelming. With The Husband, a wonderful family, great friends, horses, dogs, and cats that I love...there's so much to be thankful for I don't even know where to begin. It's like going to the Thankfulness Grocery store and trying to pick only one thing from the shelves.

But tonight I'm thankful for a hot bath...It's the stoopidist thing...

P.S. I'm the Queen of Procrastination but I'm really going to try to stick with it...unlike every diet I've ever started.


World Wide 30-day Thankfulness Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment