Friday, November 2, 2018

WWTC - Day 2

Today I'm thankful for Holiday Grapes. I'm pretty sure that's not the real name, but that's what they're called in the grocery store. They're a really crisp, sweet, red seedless grape that's only around this time of the year and I'm ridiculously happy when I see them. They're the only grapes I buy all year.

I should be thankful for more important things, like clean water, a warm bed to sleep in, a refrigerator full of food, and a heating source that doesn't include burning fecal matter...and I am. They're all things I shouldn't take for granted, but I do.

Still, even knowing it's incredibly shallow...I was really thankful for those grapes...AND...they were on sale...which made me doubly thankful...It's the stoopidist thing.


Worldwide 30-day Thankfulness Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment