Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Food Intake - Day Three

Diet Pepsi

1 Banana.

7 cashews (I must admit I'm tempted to leave off the half nuts. It seems wrong to count half nuts.)

5 or 6 half nuts.

Baby Bella (I'm adding this pre-consuming because I know I'm headed to the refrigerator).

Half of a Mushroom/Jack burger and half an order of fries.

(The Princess and I split...that way I can still keep my top button closed.)

1 Kit Kat bit.

1 Fun sized Kit Kat (the bits are about half of a half of a fun size...a mini morsel).

2 More fun size Kit Kat bars.

1 Miniature Big Hunk.

3 Hand fulls or hands full (I never know...I don't even know if there's supposed to be two "l's" at the end.)

2 Fudge Bars

It's becoming apparent to me that my main diet consists of sugar and fat. Hmmm...do ya think that's why I'm fat? But if I just eat less sugar and fat will my pants get looser? That's all I really want...to be comfortable...forget all this "healthy" stuff. I just want my pants not to be too tight...it's the stoopidist thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment